- 12

- Spain
- delgadgo
Dear all
After some couple of months playing offline with all aids on & auto transmission on a DS3 I suceeded to get all stars. Offline game is over for me except maybe some crappy cone missions.
I though I was quite a pro after my experience offline, but when going online, I notice almost everybody is faster than me. Most of the faster guys are using wheels & manual transmission. Wheel is not posible for me, but I was wondering about the transmission.
My question for those of you more experienced guys is: do you achieve faster times on manual transmission?
Thanks, I just want to check before I change as it doesn’t seem very easy with the DS3.
After some couple of months playing offline with all aids on & auto transmission on a DS3 I suceeded to get all stars. Offline game is over for me except maybe some crappy cone missions.
I though I was quite a pro after my experience offline, but when going online, I notice almost everybody is faster than me. Most of the faster guys are using wheels & manual transmission. Wheel is not posible for me, but I was wondering about the transmission.
My question for those of you more experienced guys is: do you achieve faster times on manual transmission?
Thanks, I just want to check before I change as it doesn’t seem very easy with the DS3.