Can I get some opinions plz?

Messages
92
I've been writing a screenplay for a movie for a while. Im almost done, and I guess about 2 more years and itll get into preproduction.

Now my question, would you like an action movie that gives you no time between action seens to catch your breath? Non stop, if MTV was gonna givew out the "best action scene" award, the entire movie would be considered one scene, cause all of them are so close together.

would you watch it?
 
That whole idea of action scenes all packed together isn't unheard of and quite cool in my opinion. :)
BMW films did a couple of 10 min. movies, which yes showed plenty of the Z4, but also had some pretty fluid action sequences and respectable plots to boot.
If your plot is strong enough, you can pile action sequences on top of another and not worry about whether the audience will like it or not since they'll be too busy at the edge of their seats.
 
I agree if it is some good action and has a decent plot i would watch it.
 
dont worry about the plot, it's solid as a rock, I think. Tell me when you see ity yourself. I want it to be called "The Test" so now youll know it was me.

you wont find a thing on the internet about this, I havnt contacted anybody on it yet, still got to finish the screenplay.

I njust hope everybody doesnt think its a ripoff of the matrix and stuff, thats my single fear
 
Originally posted by InsertCoolName
...I njust hope everybody doesnt think its a ripoff of the matrix and stuff, thats my single fear

Ha! Good one :D 👍 Like what isn't a ripoff of the matrix nowadays? :rolleyes: Why do you think yours would be a ripoff anyways? :confused: You didn't do another one of those scenes with stuff flying through the air in super-slow-mo while the character is bending over backwards did you? ;)
 
well.....

the guys moving fast as he**, he can fly, there will be slo mo, just cause you wouldnt be able to comprehend what happened if it wasnt slo

but I didnt rip anything off of any other movie. there might be some similarities between this and other shows, but I swear that my stuff is original, and the similarity is a coincidence, ill let you know what I got

dodging bullets, a couple of those;

stoping bullets, one or two,

flying so fast that you create a wake in the clouds so large that its visible from space,

destroying the cannon of an antiaircraft weapon just as the shell has been fired so the cannon explodes like a pipe bomb,

ripping a mans spine out of his chest

id give out more but I dont want somebody to rip me off
 
Originally posted by InsertCoolName
...flying so fast that you create a wake in the clouds so large that its visible from space,

destroying the cannon of an antiaircraft weapon just as the shell has been fired so the cannon explodes like a pipe bomb,

ripping a mans spine out of his chest...

The first two sound really good. 👍 The third one... *takes deep breath* Ouch! :crazy:
 
Sounds good then. :D 👍
What's the title of the flick? Or do you wish to keep that classified?
 
Originally posted by InsertCoolName


the guys moving fast as he**, he can fly, there will be slo mo, just cause you wouldnt be able to comprehend what happened if it wasnt slow

Cool, just like in the Matrix 👍

dodging bullets, a couple of those;
Cool, just like in The Matrix 👍

stoping bullets, one or two,
Cool, just like in The Matrix 👍

flying so fast that you create a wake in the clouds so large that its visible from space,
Cool, just like in The Matrix 👍
id give out more but I dont want somebody to rip me off
Yeah, you are right. It does sound original.

That would suck if someone ripped off all your ideas.
 
I know, thats what it sounds like. but the idea is original, I swear.

I want it to be called "The Test"
 
:dunce: Oh that's right, you had posted the title already. D'oh.
It sounds like it's an animated kind of movie. Is it?
 
no, no anime here, this will be live action. I hope the producers ndont decide to make it fully CG or anime, that would really anger me...
 
Originally posted by Rumple Foreskin
Cool, just like in the Matrix 👍

Cool, just like in The Matrix 👍

Cool, just like in The Matrix 👍

Cool, just like in The Matrix 👍

Yeah, you are right. It does sound original.

That would suck if someone ripped off all your ideas.
You damn cynics :D
 
only one, but not for main charachter. The main character could be played by anybody between Vin Diesel and macully culkin, or however his names spelled

God only knows, but I know I'd prefer a newer actor, or an actor with action behind him, but no martial arts, you know, to make the audiance go "WOW, i DIDNT KNOW HE COULD DO THAT!"
 
Originally posted by InsertCoolName
...The main character could be played by anybody between Vin Diesel and macully culkin, or however his names spelled...

So long as it's not the latter. :odd:
 
ya know what I mean, almost anybody.

Right now Im hoping for Ed Norton, I know he can play this, But I probably wont have any power over the matter.
 
Back