Can I get the Stealth McLaren F1 from a ticket?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ridgeline
  • 6 comments
  • 868 views

Ridgeline

AP1, FTW!
Premium
Messages
386
India
Los Angeles, CA
Messages
RidgelineDiv
To be clear: I have both GameStop cars already...

Unfortunately I put chassis reinforcement on them both back in the day, so now I'm trying to acquire 0/0/0 copies of both cars. I've been told to grind out a 2010 ticket for the GameStop NASCAR, but I can't find any mention of a ticket for the McLaren.......

So, is there a particular ticket that might give me the Stealth McLaren F1?

Thanks in advance!
 
No. Stealth and chromeline are not obtainable via tickets.
 
No worries! I finally managed to reset both of my GameStop cars today... NICE!
 
No worries! I finally managed to reset both of my GameStop cars today... NICE!

How? The only way I know of is to delete your game data and re-download everything including cars.
 
When you get the NASCAR from a ticket it goes away when you quit the game.
 
When you get the NASCAR from a ticket it goes away when you quit the game.

No, it does not if you have gotten the original NASCAR car from the code. I know this to be true as I have gotten 3 additional Stealth Gamestop cars from NASCAR tickets and they have all stayed. It will not work tho if you did not aquire the first car legitamately with the code.
 
How? The only way I know of is to delete your game data and re-download everything including cars.

That's essentially it. I deleted my game data, made sure the cars weren't in my garage, and saved the game. Upped to v2.08, made sure the cars still weren't in my garage, and then downloaded my DLC.
 
Back