Can I just say...

  • Thread starter Thread starter RODDUZ
  • 20 comments
  • 1,015 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
318
Messages
RODDUZ
The intermediate Jeff Gordan challenge where you have to go in the pit. I've always wanted to watch my car have it's tyres changes and wait over a minute before I get to do anything. So everytime I don't get godl I have to sit through that s*it again. Another pat on the back PD. Who actually tested this game? Deffo a 'tard!
 
Switch TC and abs off, you'll get gold next try and never have to sit through it again.
 
They're off! I can only get to third! Lol. Nascar does my nut in! And that yanks voice. I'd love to punch him!
 
They're off! I can only get to third! Lol. Nascar does my nut in! And that yanks voice. I'd love to punch him!

👎
 
Actually I had ABS on one, turned it off and bobs your uncle. Gold! Strange that considering it helped and I didn't break once on the track!
 
They were far worse waits than this in GT4 and in far harder events too.

Turning ABS off turns of the ASM, it's the ASM that slows you down.;)
 
Actually I had ABS on one, turned it off and bobs your uncle. Gold! Strange that considering it helped and I didn't break once on the track!

For the millionth time, when ASM is on, you need to turn off ABS, so the ASM doesn't work anymore...

Seek, and thou shall find.
 
They were far worse waits than this in GT4 and in far harder events too.

Turning ABS off turns of the ASM, it's the ASM that slows you down.

Two stupids don't makes a smarts :dunce:
 
Can I just say.... you suck!
 
I had ASM turned off. Only the ABS was on 1
 
I had ASM turned off. Only the ABS was on 1

How, you can't turn the ASM off without turning the ABS off.:sly:
 
Getting confused with active steering I think!
 
Most annoying thing I've ever done. Some annoying yank talking crap and getting DQ for others hitting my car. And to add to that... it's NASCAR. Probably the most boring out of all the boring American sports.
 
Most annoying thing I've ever done. Some annoying yank talking crap and getting DQ for others hitting my car. And to add to that... it's NASCAR. Probably the most boring out of all the boring American sports.

Are you trying to make this a "bitch at the USA" topic?

You could have been speaking German, you know?
 
Not at all! It just so happens that the annoying guy asking me, "Hey are you allright" When someone has bumped me is annoying me!

Yes I could have been speaking German if it wasn't for the BRITISH winning the war!
 
Not at all! It just so happens that the annoying guy asking me, "Hey are you allright" When someone has bumped me is annoying me!

Yes I could have been speaking German if it wasn't for the BRITISH winning the war!

You just should have won all the events first time.

And for the second part 👍 it's ok, you're British.
 
Not at all! It just so happens that the annoying guy asking me, "Hey are you allright" When someone has bumped me is annoying me!

Yes I could have been speaking German if it wasn't for the BRITISH winning the war!

Both WW1 and WW2 would have probably been lost, or at least gone on for much longer, had it not been for the Americans, but this isn't the place to debate history and throwing remarks about like you have could easily lead to an infraction, so I would suggest you calm down and stop with the insults, if you don't want a warning from the mods.
 
And I think we've had enough of this thread.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back