So I only get a chance to play every couple of weeks and every time I do, either the game or the system has to do an update, and usually both.
Well this time, it does a PS3 system update, then when I load the game, I have 35k credits and no cars. It started me over.
If I use the save game utility, I can see my data with my 65k credits, and 81 days. So the data is still on the system, but the game isn't loading it.
Is there a way to force the game to load my data instead of starting a new game?
After restarting the game again, it's doing an update to the game, but actually gives me a warning saying "An update is available, your prize money will be carried over, but the update may result in the loss of replay and save data. Download the update?"
WTF? How do they make an update that deletes your save data? Unbelievable. If my G25 worked with the Xbox, I would have already bought it and Forza.
Well this time, it does a PS3 system update, then when I load the game, I have 35k credits and no cars. It started me over.
If I use the save game utility, I can see my data with my 65k credits, and 81 days. So the data is still on the system, but the game isn't loading it.
Is there a way to force the game to load my data instead of starting a new game?
After restarting the game again, it's doing an update to the game, but actually gives me a warning saying "An update is available, your prize money will be carried over, but the update may result in the loss of replay and save data. Download the update?"
WTF? How do they make an update that deletes your save data? Unbelievable. If my G25 worked with the Xbox, I would have already bought it and Forza.