Can i paint the Subaru Impreza rally car ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter MrYasser
  • 4 comments
  • 973 views
Messages
330
Saudi Arabia
Saudi Arabia
Messages
ILLr00ckU
Can i paint the Subaru Impreza rally cars ???
all the Subarus rally cars have a real colors
I dont own one

Subaru Impreza WRC 2008 WR Blue Mica

Subaru Impreza Rally Car '99 Sonic Blue Mica

Subaru Impreza Rally Car '01 WR Blue Mica

Subaru Impreza Rally Car '03 WR Blue Mica

Subaru Impreza Rally Car Prototype '01 WR Blue Mica ( Not Sure )

***********************
and sorry for my bad english :)
 
I would assume not,but would sure make for some interesting results.But from what people are saying I don't think you can paint cars with numbers on them.(apart from RM cars and I think the Camaro LM Edition)
 
I've tried & failed so im afraid not.
 
I had the same thought when I bought one of the Subies from the UCD and got a paint chip. I forgot which one it was, but I meant to take it to GT Auto and see what my options were.
 
Back