Can I recover my DLC later if I downgrade to 1.10?

  • Thread starter Thread starter 6ranTur15m05
  • 6 comments
  • 1,634 views
Messages
515
Turkey
The Internet
Messages
muratkaan2000
Because I don't want to take a big risk. I have every DLC in the game..
 
Yes, it's still tied to your account and you'll be able to redownload it.
 
Yes, it's still tied to your account and you'll be able to redownload it.
Ok, then do I lose what I have or everything (except the DLC) is there?
 
They won't show up when you downgrade, and I believe you'll have to redownload them to use them later after you upgrade again, but you won't lose anything completely.
 
They won't show up when you downgrade, and I believe you'll have to redownload them to use them later after you upgrade again, but you won't lose anything completely.
Alright. Now to downgrade it. Thanks! :)
Edit: I have a black screen, what to do?
 
Last edited:
No it's not tied to your account, and you won't be able to redownload it. I Tried this myself, and in my downloadable content just some of the DLCs it's available for downloading, none of the Car Pack.
 
I lost all my cars had to start all over
 
Back