Can i repin my T-LCM pedals offset RJ12 plug to a normal RJ12 to use with Fanatec wheel base?

United States
Kansas City
Does anyone know if this is possible?

The offset plug from the Thrustmaster pedals does not fit the standard RJ12 plug on the CSL Elite wheel base.

Does anyone know if it's possible to just repin them? Will the wheelbase know or does it just take the voltage?

Thanks

Can you not just plug them in via USB ?

Im currently using them via usb on my drivehub. (PS4)

But i do not have any telemetry at the top of the rim due to it being connected via drivehub.

I can switch it to fanalogic mode but then i lose all FFB. So I'd rather have the FFB than the rim leds.

Ahh, sorry I was just thinking on PC.
Unless you can find some wiring diagrams online to check everything, but doubt they would be easy to find (if at all) 'cos they wouldn't want you to try and mix and match like that.
Probably safer to just stick with your drivehub...If anything goes wrong it'll be a bit costly.

Ahh, sorry I was just thinking on PC.
Unless you can find some wiring diagrams online to check everything, but doubt they would be easy to find (if at all) 'cos they wouldn't want you to try and mix and match like that.
Probably safer to just stick with your drivehub...If anything goes wrong it'll be a bit costly.

No worries, just looking for a work around until i decide to spend more money and get the V3s.

Back