can I retire from Championship and still win?

  • Thread starter Thread starter SteveInStoke
  • 5 comments
  • 1,667 views
Messages
35
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Messages
pride_of_preston
Last 30 lap B-spec race as Suzuka, 500 pts so far, next car has 330, 3am here in the UK, can I quit the championship and still win the trophy and car, or do I have to wait another hour before I go to bed?

Cheers!
 
I am pretty sure if you enter the race, start the race then quit, you will come last and therefore still win championship
 
aslong as you will definately win then i think its ok but not 100% sure
 
start the race then quit the race and you shouldget it :) just ake sure you are more than 100pts ahead
 
start the race then quit the race and you shouldget it :) just ake sure you are more than 100pts ahead

Thanks - that worked!! Cr210,000 and the GSXR/4 Concept.
I'll do that race another time.
 
Back