Can I use another persons saved data on my PS3?

  • Thread starter Thread starter tonytooth
  • 3 comments
  • 1,731 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
2
Messages
HalfHot
A friend and both have GT5 but he has gotten a lot farther in the game than I. I have his saved data on my memory card. I copied his data to my PS3 and saved mine on the memory card. Now the only saved data on the PS3 is his but it will not load it when I start the game. The game just starts new. How do you use other saved data besides my own?

What if a friend wants to play his game data on another PS3, can he do that? Thanks for your help.

-Tony
 
I suspect you've erred in your transfer somewhere.

But yes, he can. Hence the "Save Game Downloads" thread stuck to the top of this very forum.
 
Sorry just found it. Mods can delete this thread if I can't. Thanks much.
 
Note that your game saves have to be not only the same region, but the same media format as well. Saves are not compatible between Blu-Ray and PSN-downloaded versions, or between regions (e.g. Japan vs. North America releases).
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back