Can i use my psp as arear view mirror on my ps3 with gt5p?

• Thread starter burgyman
  • 16 comments
same as my name here
Hi,im new,i registered today just to ask one question im not definite over,i have been told by a friend,that he uses his psp as a rear view mirror when racing on gt5p (wirelessly apparantly),ive finally updated my psp,so both my ps3 and ps3 have the latest gubbings installed,and remote play works,but i cant launch gt5p or get them to work toegether in the way ive been told about!

any advice here would be REALLY appreciated,thanks guys :dunce:

:lol:I think he got you there!:lol:
But ..he surely had a lot of imagination..Actually it can be a superb idea!
👍

:lol:I think he got you there!:lol:
But ..he surely had a lot of imagination..Actually it can be a superb idea!
👍

He probably got the idea from F1:CE, as that game did have working side mirrors using the PSP before it was released, but they took the feature out (probably because they couldn't get it working properly in time or something like that).

Nope, doesn't support PSP as a rear view mirror. But you can bet it'll be in GT5. Might eventually add it as a feature with GT Mobile and they'll release an update for GT5 with the ability to use the PSP as a rear view mirror once GT Mobile comes out via GT Mobile.

Why not have 3 PSP's, two side mirrors, and the rear view? It would look sweet, mount one on top of screen and the others on the sides.

This is a great idea and the psp also could be a "cockpit" with the tactometer and velocimeter :dunce: with a wheel it would be great.

Add those to the 3 other PSP's that your buying for the mirrors and thats expensive. Can't see many people really bothering. Although mabye support for a mirror would be nice like F1:CE was going to have.

Mabye your friend has a complex setup involving lots of real-life mirrors.

im going to have to recommend 7 psps. 1 for rear view, 2 for side mirrors, 1 for gauge cluster, 1 for baby monitor, 1 for watching "when harry met sally" while i wait for player matching, and 1 hooked up to a night vision camera to show video of my pedals for when my foot slips off, so i can tell which is gas and which is brake, because its dark down there.

Hi,im new,i registered today just to ask one question im not definite over,*snip*
Welcome to GTP. Did you really register only to ask this one question? why don't you stay, now that you're registered. ;)

I've always been under the impression that you need GT5 mobile for the PSP to work as a mirror. Isn't it so that you need a GT5 PSP copy on your PSP to have mirrors? It's the same as using a multi monitor setup in GT4. You need 3 PS2's or 3's and 3 copies of GT4.

I've always been under the impression that you need GT5 mobile for the PSP to work as a mirror. Isn't it so that you need a GT5 PSP copy on your PSP to have mirrors? It's the same as using a multi monitor setup in GT4. You need 3 PS2's or 3's and 3 copies of GT4.

Well GT5 Mobile doesn't exist, GT4 Mobile has yet to be released. Nobody knows if GT5 will bring Mirror support.

I was just trying to explain that you need GT5 mobile on your PSP in order to use the PSP as a mirror.

Where did you get to know that from though! If you know GT5 Mobile doesn't exist how can you say it has that feature???

:confused:

Back