lakersfreak Messages 64 Feb 7, 2011 #1 I really want a wheel to use both on 360 and PS3. I already have a G27 and was wondering if I buy the fanatec wheel can I use the g27 pedal and shifter? Also would I be able to mount the fanatec wheel on g27 wheelstand pro stand?
I really want a wheel to use both on 360 and PS3. I already have a G27 and was wondering if I buy the fanatec wheel can I use the g27 pedal and shifter? Also would I be able to mount the fanatec wheel on g27 wheelstand pro stand?
S Simonal Messages 4 Feb 7, 2011 #2 With the new GT2 wheel you can use the pedals but not the shifter, you would need to have the Fanatec shifter or use the paddles only. Hope this helps. Simon
With the new GT2 wheel you can use the pedals but not the shifter, you would need to have the Fanatec shifter or use the paddles only. Hope this helps. Simon
Gunstar Messages 1,234 Northern Ca. Messages Gunstar Messages Gunstar Hero Feb 7, 2011 #3 Mounting the wheel on your stand might take a little doing, but I don't see why you couldn't fashion an adapter plate out of wood or something.
Mounting the wheel on your stand might take a little doing, but I don't see why you couldn't fashion an adapter plate out of wood or something.
AGP5000 Messages 572 18603 Messages Intimidat3r421 Feb 8, 2011 #4 With the GT2 wheel only I think, maybe the GT3RS. They send you an adapter cable with the wheel for the use of the logitech pedals. Again, only pedals, not shifters.
With the GT2 wheel only I think, maybe the GT3RS. They send you an adapter cable with the wheel for the use of the logitech pedals. Again, only pedals, not shifters.