Can i use the G27 without connected Shifter Unit?

  • Thread starter Thread starter moet_chandon
  • 2 comments
  • 974 views
Messages
13
Messages
Posedown
Hello,

is it possible to use the G27 without the shifter unit in GT6?
I only use the pedal shifter for shifting. The Shifter unit i only use for the menu.
But when i disconnect the shifter unit, i cant control the menu with the Dual Shock Controller.

Thank you
 
Hello,

is it possible to use the G27 without the shifter unit in GT6?
I only use the pedal shifter for shifting. The Shifter unit i only use for the menu.
But when i disconnect the shifter unit, i cant control the menu with the Dual Shock Controller.

Thank you
change your controller setting to 1 when you disconnect the shifter unit.
 
The main circuit board is in the shifter unit, I don't think it'll work.
 
Back