Can level 27 Bob win the 700 PP Circuit Dela seasonal event?

  • Thread starter Thread starter CGYFlames1987
  • 14 comments
  • 2,201 views
Messages
48
Canada
Calgary
Messages
Kenm22
I know it need to be a little higher but can he do it and which car should I use? I downgraded my Minolta to 700 PP and always end up in 5 to 6 places. I want to enter the event with Gran Turismo Formula illegally :(

Bob always pit at Circuit Dela...WTF?
 
Last edited:
Here is everything you'll ever need to win that race. ;)

Famine took the time to create a very helpful guide for this specific race.
 
Use an Audi R8 '01, the Minolta is too powerful for your bobs to handle
 
Level 27 bob can win this race. Mine did with Audi R8 '01.
 
L27 Bob can win with the Chapparal 2J, too. I and many others are glad to let people borrow these cars if they don't have them.

Run the race on Sports Soft tires, DO NOT PIT AT ALL (cancel the pit stop if he even thinks about it!), and Bob should win by anywhere from 7 to 45 seconds, depending on the competition.
 
L27 Bob can win with the Chapparal 2J, too. I and many others are glad to let people borrow these cars if they don't have them.

Run the race on Sports Soft tires, DO NOT PIT AT ALL (cancel the pit stop if he even thinks about it!), and Bob should win by anywhere from 7 to 45 seconds, depending on the competition.

Depend on which car should I avoid to race with?
 
Generally speaking, a grid with the Peugeot 905 '92 on pole is better, because he'll hold up some of the faster cars on the opening laps, giving you a chance to gain ground on them. And if you can get him on the pole AND not have the BMW V12 LMP in your race at all, better still. That car is driven VERY aggressively, and you'll waste entire laps trading spots with him and trying to get him out of your way and off your tail, all while the lead group pulls further and further ahead.
 
Generally speaking, a grid with the Peugeot 905 '92 on pole is better, because he'll hold up some of the faster cars on the opening laps, giving you a chance to gain ground on them. And if you can get him on the pole AND not have the BMW V12 LMP in your race at all, better still. That car is driven VERY aggressively, and you'll waste entire laps trading spots with him and trying to get him out of your way and off your tail, all while the lead group pulls further and further ahead.
Exactly what happen to me. I was using the 2J so I still won the race. But I was battling it out with the BMW V12 for a decent about of time. Very aggressively driven.
 
My level 27 Bob did it with a 2J on soft Sport tires without a pit.
Just push the pace a bit to ~70%
 
Do you maxed tune with J2?


Absolutely. Even with the High-RPM Turbo on it and max power, it's still only pushing something like 653pp - but it can still win pretty easily!
 
Yes with coaching.
 
Absolutely. Even with the High-RPM Turbo on it and max power, it's still only pushing something like 653pp - but it can still win pretty easily!

Easily enough, but I am unable to walk away. I can win in the 2J. But I have to manage the entire race. And my driver gets worn out which does affect the last 2 laps. :nervous:
 
Back