Can Motorcycles Apper In Gran Turismo7 For The Future Updates ?

Canada
Canada
Hello Im New To GtPlanet Aka WalkermanHd and i love gran turismo 7 what for my whishlist of gt7 could apper motorcycles or bikes in the game ? yes motocycles could apper in gran turismo 7 i remember gran turismo 4 had another motorcycle game called torist trophy and this the greatest one could added motorcycles in the game

PD could add motorcycles to the game, in the same way they could add elephants to the game. I think the fact that PD opted to make Tourist Trophy a separate product, rather than implement motorcycles into GT4 (or any other GT since then), would give some indication of their feelings on the matter.

As an obsessive motorcyclist IRL for the last 15 years, please no! Controlling a motorcycle in a game will always be waste of time. Controlling a car is excellent however.

How would they ever be able to create an input device that lets you control it as IRL: counter-steering, peg weighting, manipulation of center of gravity with your body... I think we'll have colonies on Mars before that happens.

How would they ever be able to create an input device that lets you control it as IRL: counter-steering, peg weighting, manipulation of center of gravity with your body...
Chuck e cheese had them when I was a kid. I think the problem is the motion simulation would be based off a bull riding platform

Not going to happen. But I wish they would release a mix of GT and TT. That alone would be a big step progressing the stagnating franchise.

If PD were to add motorcycles to the game they'd probably just treat them like the open wheel cars that are currently in the game.

Which means they'd never be used (or usable) for anything, maybe one or two mission races at most? But they'll still waste countless man hours modelling them, ofcourse.

Won’t happen but they did tease it once
5516BFAA-2080-4205-AE3B-9755C9E950C8.jpeg

PD could add motorcycles to the game, in the same way they could add elephants to the game. I think the fact that PD opted to make Tourist Trophy a separate product, rather than implement motorcycles into GT4 (or any other GT since then), would give some indication of their feelings on the matter.
Gran Trunkismo - The Real Elephant Simulator!

I hope never!

Friend, GT7 first needs to focus on bringing the latest GT3 and GTE cars like BMW M8 GTE, AMG GT3 Evo, Ferrari 488 GTE Evo, Porsche GT3 R, Bentley GT3, as well as hypercars like Senna, Project One, Valhalla, Valkyrie , in addition to the IMSA DPis.

After that, you need to bring more than thirty real and fictional circuits, like Mugello, Algarve, Imola, Potrero de Los Funes, Watkins Glen, Everland, Red Rock Valley, Grand Valley, El Capitan, Apricot Hill, so then you can think about motorcycles.

I prefer motorcycles to be included in an eventual Tourist Trophy 2.

However, I have a feeling that PD-Yamauchi have no interest in TT2. That's because I think they want to create competitive Esports modes, and playing with the TT2 joystick doesn't sound "professional". Until they invent a motorcycle racing game equipment, I don't think PD will bring TT2.

Last edited:
While I would love to see them in GT7, especially since I do ride, the game needs more cars. Specifically a lot more road cars. With that, I would much rather see a TT2 but for better or worse the Ride series is about as close as you are going to find today.

Back