can NOT "add Book to cart"

• Thread starter CosmoNoMAD
  • 8 comments
Germany
Germany
Hi ya all! (Including ADMIN)
I registered 30 Minures ago... to buy the "Unauthorized Guide to GT6"... and of course, cause GTPLANET is the really best Page, when it comes to GT.
I am german... so forgive me any wrong grammar.

I used OPERA... disabled AD-Blocker... add to cart DID NOT WORK!
I used CHROME... disabled AD-Blocker... add to cart DID NOT WORK!

Pleeeease; 5,99 is such a fine Prive... i thought in 10 minutes i can start reading!
DOES ANYBODY KNOW WHAT I DO WRONG?
Can someone HELP me?
OK... it IS also available at AMAZON, but; cause i did some typpos when entering my IBAN, they did not accept my Bankaccount!
**** Amazon!
I mailed them, i phoned them... NOPE; my Bankaccount is quasi "banned" and i should buy me Giftcards to pay.

But, back to TOPIC:
If the ADMIN reads this: Can Y O U help me to pay with PAYPAL and get the Book?
Many Many Thanks!
To sad... i wanted to write a friendly "I am the new one here"...but my first Thread... IS THIS.
Thanks to all... for being patient with this Newbie

Greetz,
Cosmo

Hi Cosmo, welcome to GTPlanet!

I'm sorry that you've had trouble buying our book. Everything appears to be working OK with our store and we have had other customers purchase books in the past few days. What exactly happens when you add to cart?

Keep in mind that our store only accepts credit cards, debit cards, or Google Pay, or Apple Pay.

If you need to use PayPal, the process can be done manually by sending payment via this link. Once I have confirmed the payment, I will send you a code for you to redeem your copy of the book. Let me know if you have any questions. 👍

Hi Cosmo, welcome to GTPlanet!

I'm sorry that you've had trouble buying our book. Everything appears to be working OK with our store and we have had other customers purchase books in the past few days. What exactly happens when you add to cart?

Keep in mind that our store only accepts credit cards, debit cards, or Google Pay, or Apple Pay.

If you need to use PayPal, the process can be done manually by sending payment via this link. Once I have confirmed the payment, I will send you a code for you to redeem your copy of the book. Let me know if you have any questions. 👍
Dear Jordan!
1st of all: BIG Thanks for such a quick answer... that... seem to HELP!

I am just back from PayPAL... which worked smoothly via your link!
It allready presented me the BILL for the Book DIRECTLY.
Nothing to fill out... just said: "PAY!"

All i can do NOW... is to send [proof] you with this:

Belegnummer*: 25U05923G7665971W

(* Means Billnumber of that transfer!)

If YOU can proof that number BACK... you'll SEE that i'm not "cheating".
Btw: i am 66 years "young"... and never EVER would risk a fine Community... for 5,99$
I deeply hope...(BESIDES this very prob)...that "Grandads" are also welcome like youngsters do!?
I might be a helpful member... cause i drive for about 48 years... (private & Racing)... Motorbikes 'n Cars.

Anyway... back to TOPIC!:
Just answer back (hopefully soon?!) i COULD send a Screenshot of that paying-process... cause that's what i always do... for my OWN Data.
IF... well, if that Billnumber IS proof enough for u... please tell me how i can GET the book,hm?!
I don't know right now; may be... GTPlanet has a MEGA.nz-Account?
So i could easily load it from there. But... i do... what you'll tell me.
B.I.G. Thanks AGAIN...

Cosmo a.k.a. Reinhard
P.S.: i DID attache the screenshot HERE! Hope it'll appear... cause i am writing THIS on an older iPAD with iOS 10

P.P.S.: i just found THIS:

"GTPEDIA: GTPlanet’s Guide to the World of Gran Turismo E-Book"​

could you do the same thing for me:
Sending me such link to PayPAL... so i can buy THIS fine Book TOO... the same way i did with the 1sr ordered????
THAT would be soooo great... cause, ähm: i have to go in the hospital for some weeks... and READING... shortens time in such a boring place.
Thx!!!

Attachments

• IMG_3542.jpg
    IMG_3542.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
Just another screenshot!

AND... ONE Thing:
I've downloaded the SAMPLE... which is PDF... while the full Book seems to be ePUB. No prob at all, but: IF it is also abvailable as full PDF... please give me a PDF-Copy!!
But, as i wrote: ePUB is fine TOO.

BTW: you might say... "careful with your private Bankdata!", but...
there is nothing to "steal"!
Neither from the Billnumber, nor the screenshots, i guess.

If YOU... as ADMIN...do not WANT this... just DELETE the thread, cause i guess we're DONE.
So the thread is useless for OTHERS anyway.
Namaste!
✌🏼😎👍🏼
Cos

Attachments

• IMG_3548.JPG
    IMG_3548.JPG
    59.9 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
Hi Cosmo, I can see your payment was received, thank you so much for your purchase. :)

I have just sent you an email with instructions on how to download your PDF file. I have also included a link in the email which will allow you to buy our other book, GTPEDIA, with PayPal if you want.

Let me know if you need any other help. 👍

Hey Jordan...
It's saturday... weekend... and you might have kinda rule;
"NO GTP, NO emails on private weekends!"
I've sended you the 2nd BILL-Number for the GTPEDIA-Book to your private (i guess?!) eMail-Adress, that had your NAME as sender... not GTP.

Hi Jordan!
I've just paid for the 2nd Book.
So here's the Bill-Number, i've copyed from the PayPAL-Site:

BILL-Number: 5WJ04455NW6466609
Please check that back...
So, Can YOU now send me ... like before with Book No.1... that CODE to access the File?
FINE!
I guess... we're DONE... with boring Money-Things, and can NOW discuss RACING! 😎
Good Night (i guess you're stationed in London?)
Greetz, CoS"

Attachments

• IMG_3575.jpg
    IMG_3575.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 10
Hi Cosmo, I have just sent you instructions on how to download the second book and addressed your issue with the videos in the GT6 Guide via email. Please let me know if you have any more issues.

I guess... if you do so... usually; this thread can be deleted.
Cause... there's no need to waste space for it, and... bore other users with such "off Topic-stuff" of a single member's deal.
Was a pleasure to communicate all that, Jordan...
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ for such Admin-Support.
Greetz, CoS

Hi Cosmo, I can see your payment was received, thank you so much for your purchase. :)

I have just sent you an email with instructions on how to download your PDF file. I have also included a link in the email which will allow you to buy our other book, GTPEDIA, with PayPal if you want.

Let me know if you need any other help. 👍
Hi Jordan, I also want to buy the GTPEDIA as PDF and pay via Paypal could you sent me the instructions too how to do this? 😊

Back