Can not get cars into Tuning Prohibited lobby anymore.

  • Thread starter Thread starter ynot
  • 7 comments
  • 621 views
Messages
2,279
United States
San Antonio, Texas
Messages
Obi-Tonobi
Can not set up No-Tuning lobbies.

Since the update I am no longer able to set up a lobby with tuning prohibited. Every car I try to get in says nitrous is installed and will not allow entry. Even the Tesla S. You used to be able to control the tuning prohibited separately for both nitrous and tuning. Now when you set tuning to prohibited the nitrous goes gray. Then any car I have tried fails entry. I run tuning prohibited leagues so this is a major deal for me and other clubs.

Can some of you out there verify you are having the same problem?

Hope PD can get this corrected soon.

How can we get a message to PD?
 
Have you tried prohibiting nitrous before doing the same for tuning? Beyond that, you may just have to wait a few days until it's fixed.
 
is there any reset to default button on the engine tab ?
if yes, try it and tell us if it fixe the problem
 
OK, think I got this figured out. Since they made adjustments to handling of cars the suspension settings from before the update did not change even though they are now changed in the game. If you go to suspension and click reset to default you will notice camber and toe settings will change. Car now allowed into lobby. Tried this on 4 of my cars and all allowed in lobby once I did this. Hope this is true for all the cars.
 
OK, think I got this figured out. Since they made adjustments to handling of cars the suspension settings from before the update did not change even though they are now changed in the game. If you go to suspension and click reset to default you will notice camber and toe settings will change. Car now allowed into lobby. Tried this on 4 of my cars and all allowed in lobby once I did this. Hope this is true for all the cars.

That's... odd. :odd: Not the solution, what the game told you was the problem. If it had said 'invalid settings' or similar, I'd have said what was up. I noticed the new stock settings earlier today while doing a very basic camber test, and I just assumed you knew about that change, sorry. :dunce:
 
I am a little confused. How can you use the 'Reset to default' on a stock car? Should it not be grayed out since there have been no changes to it?
 
I am a little confused. How can you use the 'Reset to default' on a stock car? Should it not be grayed out since there have been no changes to it?
You can still make some changes to stock vehicles, such as adjust the power and weight
 
For stock road cars the solution is to just open the suspension part of settings and exit. Apparently the values change and hey presto.
 
Back