Can some one explain how to use the new 2 controller feature?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ace The Hatta
  • 0 comments
  • 426 views
Messages
1
Messages
PitchBlackFire
So I've been wanting to fully use my proclub pedals. I'm using them in conjunction with my GT3 RS v2. I have the pedals plugged into the steering wheel, and the ps3 using usb. I was trying to find info on google about anything related to the 2 controller setup or option. All I came up with was a link announcing the 2 controller compatibility, and a link mentioning the 2 controller compatability and the article has nothing to do with that topic.

Can some one please tell me how to set up my club sport pedals as its own 2nd controller in gt5 for the ps3?

I'm gonna try restarting everything and not having the pedals plugged in to the wheel but only the ps3 once I adjust my pedals some.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Back