Hello
I want ask you, if you can help me to find two songs, which I;m searching for some years.
They are: STARGATE "Easier Said Than Done" (2002, by Australian artists)
and UNDERWORLD "Born Slippy 2003 rick's edit" (I'm searching only for this version. It seems that it dissappeared, because I can find any other version of this song, but no that
)
I feel so helpless, because these songs I can't find nowhere. Please, if somebody know, where I can find them, write to me
They are: STARGATE "Easier Said Than Done" (2002, by Australian artists)
and UNDERWORLD "Born Slippy 2003 rick's edit" (I'm searching only for this version. It seems that it dissappeared, because I can find any other version of this song, but no that
I feel so helpless, because these songs I can't find nowhere. Please, if somebody know, where I can find them, write to me