Can someone confirm?

Hey,

I wanted to know if you're experiencing this as well during gameplay. By no means a complaint thread, just want to make sure:

* When you land from a jump on either dirt or tarmac, there's no thud sound, or no sound at all for that matter.

* Tail lights do not reflect on the tarmac at night.

* When sliding in dirt, and going to photo mode, you don't see the dirt trail behind the car, or any dirt smoke at all. Oddly though, when you do a burnout on tarmac and go to photo mode, tire smoke is very much there.

Is it just my copy, or is it the same for everybody?

Cheers then!

Uhh what? You race with no sound coming from the game.? Weeelllll, that's a first!

What about taking photos while drifting in dirt? Do you see the dirt smoke in the photos or not?

Uhh what? You race with no sound coming from the game.? Weeelllll, that's a first!

What about taking photos while drifting in dirt? Do you see the dirt smoke in the photos or not?

I don't want to be the ODD guy who is picked last for sports etc..but

I don't have the sound on, mainly because when I raced later at night everyone was in bed (too noisy), now kids are in university and up all night studying.

So it has just become a way of life'
Like the Doobie Brothers album "What were once vices are now habits"

I have dust most of the time behind my cars, because I'm always off the track, I can take photos of the dust and dirt. But I can not pst them. I have issues with Forzamotorsports being unable to upload pics.

buy yourself some Turtle Beaches man!

For REAL! I just got myself a pair for the holidays. I was given a PS3 and returned it in exchange for the Turtle Beaches and some other stuff, LOL. The headphones have really improved my FM4 and FH experience. I just bought the Rally Pack yesterday, and the sound is amazing. The way the sound changes as the tires start to work in the dirt is just great. Also, the headphones keep my wife from saying "turn that down!!".

To answer your questions, yes, there is a *thump* sound every time the car lands when rally driving. Don't know the answer to your other questions, I'm afraid.

Hmm.. there's possibly something wrong with my copy then, because I hear absolutely nothing when the car lands, be it dirt or tarmac. And there is no dirt trail at all in photo mode.

How much does Horizon occupy on your HDD?

-Yes I have a landing 'thud' sound
-Never noticed to be completely honest, so not sure
-Yes smoke and dirt stays in photomode

buy yourself some Turtle Beaches man!
Yeah seriously. I cant even comprehend someone gaming with the sound off especially in a racing game. :boggled:

Thats like watching a stunning color movie on a black and white tv.

This has nothing to do with Turtle beaches and what not. The sound comes out just fine outta my Digital Stereo Surround system. It's connected via HDMI.

I don't understand why some things are missing audio-wise and visually.

Bad copy perhaps.

Thanks for the FB. Appreciate it.

Yezzir, I most certainly do!

I don't believe there's any installation problem to blame, as I've reinstalled it once already, and do not experience any loading/saving errors, or any other HDD related anomalies.

Tried uninstalling it and running it from the disc? I've never gotten around to installing it so I've been playing off the disc and have no problems to report.

Back