Can someone share or gift some cars to me?

Messages
3,095
United States
USA
Messages
ItsAllAboutWins
I hate to ask this because I feel like I'm freeloading, but could anyone possibly add me on psn, and share or gift me some cars to do the seasonals. Preferably the latest German TC car seasonal for some quick cash. I reformatted and forgot to backup my save like an idiot. Psn is same as forum name. Thanks guys
 
I hate to ask this because I feel like I'm freeloading, but could anyone possibly add me on psn, and share or gift me some cars to do the seasonals. Preferably the latest German TC car seasonal for some quick cash. I reformatted and forgot to backup my save like an idiot. Psn is same as forum name. Thanks guys

I can add you a little later. I have a 2J on share that works great for the online a/b spec seasonals, and can add a GTC as well :)
 
I can add you a little later. I have a 2J on share that works great for the online a/b spec seasonals, and can add a GTC as well :)

Awesome! Thank you so much! I'll be on in a few but not for long so if I don't get you added tonight it'll be tomorrow for sure.
 
Back