Can Stealth cars be traded?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bobby-Vegas
  • 15 comments
  • 976 views
Messages
950
United States
Las Vegas, USA
Messages
Bobby-Vegas
I did not see a search that is why I am asking the question.

I have a Japanese account and was thinking about getting the 6 Stealth cars from a Japanese seller. Would I be able to gift them to my MAIN U.S. account from my japanese account?

Again, sorry if this has been discussed previously.
 
No. I do not believe you can
 
Thank you for the fast response m8..

hopefully PD comes out with DLC package for all the stealth cars, many of us from North America want them..
 
Thank you for the fast response m8..

hopefully PD comes out with DLC package for all the stealth cars, many of us from North America want them..

A DLC for all the stealth cars would be a slap in the face for those who bought the signature edition.

I don't think PD would dare to do that.
 
A DLC for all the stealth cars would be a slap in the face for those who bought the signature edition.

I don't think PD would dare to do that.
I understand what you are saying, I have the Joey Logano Fantasy Nascar and I would not want that available for DLC. I have the Collectors Edition with all Chromline cars.

Was the signature series available in North/South America, I do not remember seeing it when I preordered my collectors??
 
Pretty sure it was sold in the US. Signature edition was worldwide I think.
 
Pretty sure it was sold in the US. Signature edition was worldwide I think.
Thanks, I should talk my brother into it, he is a trophy hunter and is planning on buying the game. I will take his code when he is not looking haha..
 
Signature edition was not available in the US.
 
Oh it wasn't? That's a shame.
 
cant use Japanese steath codes on a USA system... but if you get NTSC codes & download them, they will be available on every account on your PS3..... i got a XJ13 Chrome line on my main & when i logged into my sub accounts it was in every garage
 
cant use Japanese steath codes on a USA system... but if you get NTSC codes & download them, they will be available on every account on your PS3..... i got a XJ13 Chrome line on my main & when i logged into my sub accounts it was in every garage
What code was the XJ13 chromeline you downloaded (EU or HK/asia)?

These codes confuse me, what is NTSC codes? North/South America, Asia, Europe/UK/Aussie??
 
I have a UK PS3 and account but I also have a backup USA account. I purchased the signature edition here in th UK so have all the stealth and chromeline cars off an EU code. I also have the EU only chromeline jag.

First time I logged into GT5 on my American account it added ALL of these cars to the garage.
 
A DLC for all the stealth cars would be a slap in the face for those who bought the signature edition.

I don't think PD would dare to do that.
Where's the slap in the face?

Signature Edition = more bucks

DLC = more bucks.

At least if you bought the SE, you're always going to have the nice packaging, nobody's getting that off DLC, are they.
 
I have a UK PS3 and account but I also have a backup USA account. I purchased the signature edition here in th UK so have all the stealth and chromeline cars off an EU code. I also have the EU only chromeline jag.

First time I logged into GT5 on my American account it added ALL of these cars to the garage.

You failed to mention that you logged in your US account while still using your UK PAL disc. That's the part that most people miss and don't realize, then wonder why it's not working for them. The DLC is still region locked to the proper disc, but any account on the PS3 can access it. However, if you take any account on the PS3, even the one that registered the DLC, and log in on another PS3 with the save, the DLC cars are deleted as soon as you launch the game. Prevents someone from letting all their buddies bring their save files over for free DLC cars.
 
Back