Can the AI drive tuned cars?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Denilson
  • 3 comments
  • 1,000 views

Denilson

::::: PURE :::::
Premium
Messages
4,881
Sweden
Stockholm
Messages
chorda / GTP_chorda
I looked at my race-replay the other day and I heard an AI car sounding like it was fitted with a tuned exhaust.

So I guess my Q is if your opponent always drive stock cars or not?
 
Some events the cars are tuned I think. Can't remember which, but I'm positive I've seen AI cars with above stock performance.
 
I did that Schwarzwald B event yesterday with my stock R8 V10 and noticed those titanium exhausts on almost every other car. I might have some pics of it, can't check right now though.
As far as I know that's the only tuning for AI, it would also explain the different sound you heard.
 
Ok, so the AI can probably drive tuned cars. The cars could be tuned much more than the exhaust, but you cant see that. Just get a feeling of it when racing. Would be nice if you somehowe could find out in what grade AI's cars are tuned for each race.
 
Back