Can the Time Trial ghost be turned off?

  • Thread starter Thread starter machschnel
  • 3 comments
  • 1,366 views
Messages
926
Messages
machschnel
I have been doing a lot of hot lapping in Time Trial mode lately. All is well except for one annoying little detail - the ghost. It pretty much blocks my vision of the track ahead, thus affecting my lap times, kind of the opposite of what I'm aiming for.

So, is there a way to turn the Time Trial ghost off? Or at the very least adjust it's opacity?
 
I like to leave it on as an added incentive to get in front a soon as possible.
 
Press up on the D-pad to turn it off.

Thanks a lot for that.

I like to leave it on as an added incentive to get in front a soon as possible.

In theory that's a good idea, except my ghost is only ever a split second in front of me, thus blocking my view. Uploading the ghosts of the top drivers from a leader board is different matter though.
 
Back