can there be 1mil+ gifting after this reset?

  • Thread starter Thread starter CAM
  • 4 comments
  • 641 views

CAM

Welcome Home, Deuce.
Premium
Messages
5,818
United States
Pirate Nation
Messages
CAM-33
My trading partner is having technical difficulties and I really want my mark IV..
 
I don't see why not. I'm in the eastern time zone and it resets at 7 pm, well in advance of 3/3 so it should be all good.
 
Thank you sir
 
Unless PD mean 3/3 midnight GMT, which would be 7pm EST - but I doubt it.
 
For me the reset is 0000GMT, but the seasonals are updated at 0400. I'm guessing a tweak like this would come with the seasonals rather than the trade reset, as that seems to make more sense.

It would be strange if they didn't synchronise the reinstatement of the cap, though, so maybe it'll be reinstated at midnight in Japan or Australia? Or maybe it'll be midnight in the US instead? Who knows, PD have been known to be strange in the past...
 
Back