Can THIS be REAL!?

Of course, but how do they go through with that? I got the Ad on FB, would Facebook allow for such things? If so, then I'm making my own page for scams! (lol)

Clicked on the link & Chrome said it can't provide a secure connection & blocked me from seeing it.

Had a look on Firefox, the prices are ridiculously cheap & that does seem to be a scam. They also offer free worldwide shipping on orders over $99, but how could they do that in reality? I also Googled the exact physical address they gave in quote marks (here) & it came back as a pet shop, but with the same website layout (link).

If something seems too good to be true, it probably is.

EDIT: I then Googled the exact street address, but without the type-o (space between 113Th), & it came back as "No results found..." (here).

Last edited:
VBR
Clicked on the link & Chrome said it can't provide a secure connection & blocked me from seeing it.

Had a look on Firefox, the prices are ridiculously cheap & that does seem to be a scam. They also offer free worldwide shipping on orders over $99, but how could they do that in reality? I also Googled the exact physical address they gave in quote marks (here) & it came back as a pet shop, but with the same website layout (link).

If something seems too good to be true, it probably is.

EDIT: I then Googled the exact street address, but without the type-o (space between 113Th), & it came back as "No results found..." (here).
And the domain registrant is in China. With a somewhat interesting history.

So no. Not real.

Last edited:

You rang?

Guangdong is a major routing hub for many Asian and even a large amount of international companies due to their advanced tech infrastructure and cheap labour.

Think Indian call centre but real nerds doing tech outsourcing for peanuts.

I can’t comment on the authenticity of the products, company or whatever but when things look to good to be true, they usually are.

Back