can u race online using X1 red bull

  • Thread starter Thread starter cyder2
  • 4 comments
  • 949 views
Messages
183
Messages
shj92922
can u race online using X1 red bull or u cant?

Q2
can i use formula to race online ?
thanks
 
Answer to Q2:

The only way you can use the F10 or the F2007 in the "Dealerships" is online in specificly restricted F1 only races, Photo Travel and Practice. I wasted $12,500,000 and a lot of hours playing to buy the F2007. You can't use them in any A-Spec or B-Spec race.

Check the thread:
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=139195

VDOP
 
I surely hope not. I mean what is the point of competing against that thing in anything else than another X1 really.

It´s a great concept car but after seeing the videos.. Well that thing is so far out of everything elses league that I don´t see much sense in it. Well, singla make races are a different story of course.
 
I surely hope not. I mean what is the point of competing against that thing in anything else than another X1 really.

I think the point is exactly to compete between X1's :D
 
Back