Can we buy Upgrade/Tuning parts for the cars???

• Thread starter Mirror_man
  • 8 comments
Portugal
Seixal
zefthebestofcour
I´ve just been playing for 2 hours yesterday (for the 1st time) GTS Beta, and did n´t discover a way to (like in GT1,2,3,4,5,6) buy Upgrade Parts for the cars I own...

So... am I missing something here, or this option simply will not be included on final release?? :odd:

Its not going to be included. Some for of leveling up of cars looks to be in, but its not going to be via adding parts as in the past.

Its not going to be included. Some for of leveling up of cars looks to be in, but its not going to be via adding parts as in the past.

???? GT6 had a way of leveling all cars on Online races and weekly prize races, easily... with filters... and we racers simply had to reduce power or use lower configuration on tires, and upgrades to be within those "filters"/limits!!!! So I consider that "just for leveling up cars" is the most stupid reason:crazy: that Polyph... could come up with!!!!👎👎👎:yuck::yuck::yuck::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::banghead::banghead::banghead:

You can use Miles to upgrade your car.
You can upgrade the power and reduce the weight.
I don´t know if it´s valid to all cars, but yesterday i´ve upgrade my Group B Rally car.

Boa! :)

How???? I mean.. besides getting Miles... where in the game was it possible to do so?? What have you done to get to the Upgrade your car (or something like that) part?? :)

Last edited:
You use Mileage to tune your car more. Each level requires more Mileage points.

Last edited:
Wooow. I can't believe they did not add this feature. One thing I love about all these car games is the ability to add parts and have that imagination of building a car and tuning to your liking. This is something past GT games always had and so does Forza. It's a real let down they did not include this. I guess I'll be sticking with Forza for a while.

You use Mileage to tune your car more. Each level requires more Mileage points.

I see... You guys really pretend to make GTS players Mileage Freak addicts... making more and more miles on PS4 like there is no future nor anything else in Life... :grumpy:

Back