can we have this smiley?

• Thread starter F1man
  • 46 comments
Originally posted by Zero
Going off topic for a sec....

J-man, have you gotten my emails? If so, just wondering when uploading is gonna be done, if not, check your email, the @gtplanet.net one....also when they are on the server can you get me a link to where they are, like with your 6 galaries and my auto show ones?
Sorry about that - I got them last night but I was busy with some server research and unexpected dinner plans, and I just never got around to it. I'll send you a PM once I get them online. :)

here it is...someone might have to clean up the bit of white around it, but it's great quality.
OK, do you think this should replace our current rotor smilie? :rotor:

I personally do think it should replace it cause the current one is hard to see what it is. Also with the new one people can see how it spins(although not in a housing, it's the same motion), and it looks better.

If other people want to comment on what they think it would help I think. I know that I would use it in my sig and in a lot of posts...

Originally posted by MazKid
I personally do think it should replace it cause the current one is hard to see what it is. Also with the new one people can see how it spins(although not in a housing, it's the same motion), and it looks better.

If other people want to comment on what they think it would help I think. I know that I would use it in my sig and in a lot of posts...
OK, it's updated, but I think it's a bit too big. Could you crop it down a bit?

Here it is....45X53 Pix(constrained perportions)...that should be small enough.

Attachments

• mz_rotary.gif
    mz_rotary.gif
    9 KB · Views: 40
Ah well, that will be all right. Just don't put too many rotating rotors in your signature and we'll be OK. :) :P

hehe!!!

I could make it smaller...I notice later that your version was 47X51, while mine is only 45X53...that's not much of a change...but I won't make you change it, I'll gladly use the 45X53 one.

Here it is Jordan...it's a normal size now so it's better for use.

Just replace it when you get a chance.

Attachments

• mz_rotary.gif
    mz_rotary.gif
    4.7 KB · Views: 36
Oh I don't like you removing smilies, cause the in my Sig I had :spammy; and then you changed it to :spam : :spam: and removed the old one :banghead:

More smilies the better?

Oh yea and how's about a mobile phone smilie? No specific manufacturer obviously? :call:

Oh I don't like you removing smilies, cause the in my Sig I had :spammy; and then you changed it to :spam : and removed the old one

More smilies the better?
Sorry about that, I forgot to check signatures. I searched for "spammy", and it was basically only used for spamming posts, so I didn't hesitate to remove it from the database. I removed the old spam smilie because I agree with MazKid.

You mean I`m clever or I should of not have done that?
"Very clever!" means that you are clever. I really don't care whether you do it or not.

Back