Can we reassign pedal axis in GT6? Problem with G27 + bodnar load cell

  • Thread starter Thread starter Zesty Dill
  • 3 comments
  • 908 views
Messages
2
United States
United States
It used to work perfectly out-of-the-box the first week GT6 came out: G27 + bodnar load cell mod (and it was great!!). Then the brake stopped working for some reason, I get nothing no matter how hard I push on the brake.

I don't know if it's due to a recent patch?

Everything still works fine on PC, so it's definitely not a hardware problem.
If there was a way to reassign pedal axis, at least I could use the clutch as a brake. But I haven't found a way to do this. Anyone knows how?

Thanks!
 
I tried with F1 2013, which used to work perfectly with the load cell too, but it now has a similar problem: the brake is always on. So I tried it again on PC, where I can see the raw values coming from the device, and everything is fine with hardware. Seems like something changed with the whole PS3, maybe a firmware update.

At least in f1 2013 I could reassign the brake to the clutch pedal.
Did anybody find a way to do this in GT6?
 
Last edited:
Hi, I have fanatec elite pedals and the load cell works just fine with gt6 , but would be much better if you could change values like in forza.
 
I tried with F1 2013, which used to work perfectly with the load cell too, but it now has a similar problem: the brake is always on. So I tried it again on PC, where I can set the raw values coming from the device, and everything is fine with hardware. Seems like something changed with the whole PS3, maybe a firmware update.

At least in f1 2013 I could reassign the brake to the clutch pedal.
Did anybody find a way to do this in GT6?

Had a similar issue with my loadcell, it needed slightly different wiring for use with the PS3 than with my PC.

This is the wiring guide for mine, it might be of some help.

PC:
  • Red wire to +V
  • White wire to SIG
  • Black wire to GND
PS3:
  • Black wire to +V
  • White wire to SIG
  • Red wire to GND
 
Back