Can you beat Randy Pobst's Laguna Seca Subaru BRZ lap?

United States
NJ
Rave2Grave
The car - Subaru BRZ S '12
The track - Laguna Seca
The tires - Comfort Hard
The time - 1:51.3

Do you have what it takes? Oil change is prohibited!

His lap begins at 50 seconds into the video.

My best after a few laps is 1:52.027 but I can achieve 1:51 with enough determination.

Last edited:
I just ran my stock no oil changed BRZ S '12 but I did a couple changes to this one. First, I went and put the same rear wing Mr. Pobst had on his BRZ and second, I ran two different tires, comfort hards and comfort mediums. My time with comfort hards was a 1:53.908 with only two laps, I know I could make up a second or more if I kept going but I wanted to see if comfort mediums would be a more relaxed drive like Mr. Pobst without trying to hard. So then on my first lap on mediums I ran a good clean 1:51.215. I think mediums felt a lot better on this car.

Mediums are a more relaxed drive, but I can do 1:49's on those tires, 1:48 if I spend more than 15 minutes trying.

The tires used on Mr. Pobst's BRZ are most likely the equivalent of CM tires in GT6.

The car - Subaru BRZ S '12
The track - Laguna Seca
The tires - Comfort Hard
The time - 1:51.3

Do you have what it takes? Oil change is prohibited!

His lap begins at 50 seconds into the video.

My best after a few laps is 1:52.027 but I can achieve
1:51 with enough determination.

On time trial mode ?

Test Drive mode from the Garage.
Sorry Suzuka Star, accidentally forgotten this thread! You are absolutely right about the BRZ driven Randy at the Laguna Seca equal to CH tires on GT6! Can't beat him but close.. already satisfied after 20 minutes trying... Kkk... Have fun buddy! This's my video capture by my handphone.. Cheers!

Sorry, I 'm using Opera Mini. Doesn't upload more than 7.8 MB. Lots of bugs. Try to send the pix..

Attachments

• IMG_20141213_100846.jpg
    IMG_20141213_100846.jpg
    190.3 KB · Views: 29
Back