Can you change the rims on the 1984 ferrari gto?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Xtrmgamer1972
  • 5 comments
  • 734 views

Xtrmgamer1972

(Banned)
Messages
62
United States
United States
i know you can with most of the ferraris, but just making sure thanks?
 
Why would you? The stock wheels are beautiful like in the F40 :D

Seriously, I recommend that you wait until PD patches the aftermarket wheel glitch before changing them.
 
The 288 GTO is definitely the car I've had the most fun with so far. I knew it'd probably be good but wow is it ever incredible... Such a joy to drive with great handling as it's a light car, but it's got enough power to really move too. And since it's a 1980s Ferrari it's also got that fun factor if you really put it through its paces. Very fast and very fun, and incredibly beautiful too, wow.
 
Back