Can you change ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter thesuperfunk
  • 6 comments
  • 591 views
Messages
392
Messages
davenixdorf
In an A-Spec race it lists your rivals names on the HUD ... can this be changed to list rivals cars like B-Spec?

I know PD have attempted to go for a certain human asthetic but it would be much more useful to see the competitors cars instead - especially for the endurance events!
 
I agree with this. I would far rather know the cars than the names of the opponents. I don't have time to memorize them all haha.
 
that´s so true. never thought of this before 👍
 
Last edited:
Great idea, this is the sort of thing PD needs to be fixing instead playing parent and restricting things.
 
Thats what I was thinking today doing the Le Mans 24hours. Who actually cares what their names are?
 
glad i haven't been the only one thinking this then!
 
This is a great idea, having their names is pointless. 👍
 
Back