Can you create customize races/events like in Assetto Corsa?

• Thread starter digitalic
  • 4 comments
I love how you can completely customize any race or event to make it your own in AC. Such as choosing the cars you want, down to the livery, starting position, how many cars, etc. Is it possible to do this in GT7? I'm not talking about multiclass events or races, but for example I would love to have a track day on nurburgring and be driving lets say a normal every day roadcar such as a Honda Integra and driving alongside cars like Ferrari's, classics, F1's, etc.

Have you not noticed the "Custom race" option? It's found at every track which lets you create a race with just about anything you want, including weather, cars, time of day, difficulty etc.

I love how you can completely customize any race or event to make it your own in AC. Such as choosing the cars you want, down to the livery, starting position, how many cars, etc. Is it possible to do this in GT7? I'm not talking about multiclass events or races, but for example I would love to have a track day on nurburgring and be driving lets say a normal every day roadcar such as a Honda Integra and driving alongside cars like Ferrari's, classics, F1's, etc.
Yes you can do that as mentioned above. :cheers:

That's awesome then! I love the replay modes, and would love to be able to watch back those custom events.

Have you not noticed the "Custom race" option? It's found at every track which lets you create a race with just about anything you want, including weather, cars, time of day, difficulty etc.
But can you create non-race events? Such as track day? And do all tracks have dynamic time and weather?

Back