Can you put a racing number on the Shelby Cobra Daytona Coupe '64?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Hastatus
  • 4 comments
  • 1,126 views
Messages
720
Canada
Canada
I went and paid for this 6.5 million $ car and then I went to give it a paint job to make it look better: the stripes and white number circles remain intact which is great. But then I went to put on my racing number and the option is not available. I can't undo my purchase so I was wondering if anyone else had the original paint scheme and could confirm whether a racing number can be used at all on this car? Big empty white circles look so awful. :irked:
Thanks.
 
Nope you can't put a custom number on it. No matter if original or altered paint job.
 
Nope you can't put a custom number on it. No matter if original or altered paint job.
That sucks. I hope they fix that in the future. Thanks for the response.
 
Not likely - I believe the Daytona's livery is the replica of that of a real car. The same's also true for the 250 GTO.
 
Is it a good car nonetheless?
 
Back