Can you repeat championships for prize cars/how to get 180sx

United States
United States
I am not a fan of the current prize car/used car/brand central breakdown to say the least. Is there any way to get a chance of the other two prize cars we miss during the menu book championships?

One thing you could count on (and was frequently a complaint by some) was that you could get 30 different Skylines and loads of other 90s Japanese car variations in the older games, but now it seems like there is only a slight chance I can get the S13 180SX if it shows up in the Used Cars lot. Plus no SILEIGHTY which also seems weird.

Love the game I just want my S13 hatch lol

Ahh okay, thanks that saved me some time. Used Car Dealer is real-time based now I presume and can't be sped up.
My understanding is that it changes one every 24 hours in real time but I'd wait for someone to confirm. ....but there is no way to manipulate that on our end that I know of.

You can also use the wish list feature if you're not able to afford a car at the time it happens to show up. The Used Car Dealer icon will have a flag that show up any time a car on your list comes back up for sale.

@Kean_1 that fits what I've noticed.....I was really hoping once I finished the menu books it would open up a bit more since the first couple rows are generally cars to bypass whatever menu books you're doing/about to do. But maybe that will change once more players finish them and the game gets a couple updates.

The used car dealer refreshes every midnight gmt, and switches out the sold out cars.

Someday it will show up… you can get it faster IRL.

Last edited:
@doomtrain69

Could be. I really hope they expand on the campaign aspect and add some meaningful content updates in the form of championships, etc. ....not just races that folks will do in one evening and then have to wait another few months for more. I'm also crossing my fingers that they will revisit the economy at least in relation to custom race payouts.

Right now I've been busy trying to place 1st in races I finished lower in the standings and also do the ones I skipped that weren't part of the menu.

In gtsport I’d yank the Ethernet cord and close the app. I haven’t tried it on 7 as I was just accepting 3rd place and ignoring the prizes, hurrying to online gameplay.

Back