Can you set up more than 1 profile on GT5?

  • Thread starter Thread starter M.Ponsiglione
  • 10 comments
  • 3,111 views
Messages
166
Messages
mponsig
recently built playseat for my son and he is racing well, but with my cars and on levels I already completed, I want him to feel a sense of accomplishment moving up in the game himself under his own profile. I did not have time yet to actually look into it, just figured I'd ask you guys while I am at work today.

Thanks.
cHRISTMAS09TO10255.jpg
 
You'll need to create a profile for him on the PS3. You can only have 1 GT5 save per profile.
 
has that smaller setup bet made using plastic pipe? is so how strong is it? would a larger scale take a 14 stone man ?
 
Also, if you happen to have any special models, like a Gamestop NASCAR for instance, it carries over to all other saves on the console. ;)
 
WOW. nice setup!


Yes you can just make another user on your ps3. He will pretty much have to start over. But you can gift cars to help him get started 💡
 
Also, if you happen to have any special models, like a Gamestop NASCAR for instance, it carries over to all other saves on the console. ;)

Awesome, thanks! I'll do this tonight.
 
has that smaller setup bet made using plastic pipe? is so how strong is it? would a larger scale take a 14 stone man ?

This is the reason I used 1" PVC piping, for structural stability, particularly for the wheel and pedals, the seat basically sits on the floor zip tied to the frame.

H'mmmm, fourteen stones is, 200 lbs? If so, if the seat is on the floor, yes with maybe a few more reinforcements for the wheel mount.
 
That's pretty cool that you done somethig like that for your little one..

Nice one dude 👍
 
This is the reason I used 1" PVC piping, for structural stability, particularly for the wheel and pedals, the seat basically sits on the floor zip tied to the frame.

H'mmmm, fourteen stones is, 200 lbs? If so, if the seat is on the floor, yes with maybe a few more reinforcements for the wheel mount.

could you take a couple more pics of the frame? thats if you don't mind me copying your setup

Cheers
 
M.Ponsiglione

Looks like a basement!!! Wait i know what you are up to!

Your son is playing with you?? How old is he? Do you know what you are doing? Are have any idea what are you doing at all?

Creating little racing monster :sly:
 
Back