bry56 Messages 223 Montana Messages bry56 Jun 25, 2012 #1 M thinking about trading my special Buick, but I thought I read somewhere that you can't trade special cars. Is this true?
M thinking about trading my special Buick, but I thought I read somewhere that you can't trade special cars. Is this true?
Famine GTP Editor, GTPEDIA Author Administrator Messages 92,431 Rule 12 Messages GTP_Famine Jun 25, 2012 #2 bry56 M thinking about trading my special Buick, but I thought I read somewhere that you can't trade special cars. Is this true? Click to expand... No. "Special" is only the name of the car. It in no other way differentiates it from other cars.
bry56 M thinking about trading my special Buick, but I thought I read somewhere that you can't trade special cars. Is this true? Click to expand... No. "Special" is only the name of the car. It in no other way differentiates it from other cars.
McClarenDesign Insightful, but bollocks. Premium Messages 5,785 Norman, OK Messages McClarenDesign Jun 25, 2012 #3 Special = unique or special = uneducated?
aadil717 Messages 1,468 Coventry Messages aadil717 Jun 27, 2012 #4 McClarenDesign Special = unique or special = uneducated? Click to expand... He was talking about the Buick Special '62 and just like said above, it's not tradable and also non paintable.
McClarenDesign Special = unique or special = uneducated? Click to expand... He was talking about the Buick Special '62 and just like said above, it's not tradable and also non paintable.
Santos i7 Messages 401 United States Messages Santos_i7 Jun 27, 2012 #5 aadil717 He was talking about the Buick Special '62 and just like said above, it's not tradable and also non paintable. Click to expand...
aadil717 He was talking about the Buick Special '62 and just like said above, it's not tradable and also non paintable. Click to expand...