Can you trade Stealth cars?

  • Thread starter Thread starter jagrajj
  • 3 comments
  • 1,882 views
Messages
337
Messages
jagrajj
Hi everyone.

I just want to know the answer to the above question? Can you trade stealth cars? Or can you only give someone the codes? From what I have read on this forum with chromeline cars you can not trade them once you have used the code and got the car in the garage. The reason I ask is im thinking of getting a stealth car using the code, use the car for abit and then trade it.Is that possible thanks :)
 
Hi everyone.

I just want to know the answer to the above question? Can you trade stealth cars? Or can you only give someone the codes? From what I have read on this forum with chromeline cars you can not trade them once you have used the code and got the car in the garage. The reason I ask is im thinking of getting a stealth car using the code, use the car for abit and then trade it.Is that possible thanks :)

You Can Trade the Codes ONLY , as long as they havn't been USED

Once USED there Tied to the PSN Account that Activated them

But if you Create another User on the Same PS3 they'll get the Cars aswell , same as with Chromelines
 
No you cannot trade them in game. Only codes before used.
 
Thanks for the reply guys :) clears up a few things
 
Back