Can you transfer GT5 save data to another account?

Messages
2
Messages
Xterminator20
I'm looking to make a new PS3/PSN Account (my other one got hacked in Modern Warfare 2 :grumpy: ) and i was wondering if i can safely copy the Save Data off my current account and move it onto my new one.
I really don't want to start GT5 again...

Thanks.
 
TBH I don't think you can. Will you be using the same email address?
 
Nope, the game save is linked to that PSN account. You'd have to start all over again. I tried the same thing about half way through where I am now, just stayed with the old account.
 
No you can't use the game save on another username even if its on the same console.
 
thanks for the input

@Bolski I could use the same email address if it meant i could continue GT5 on the new account.
 
can i replace the old account to another ps3?? I already have a gt5 account but bought a new ps3! how can I move the account to the new ps3??
 
Back