Can you use a Fanatec gt dd pro with pc2PS4 

• Thread starter mattikake
  • 2 comments
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Done a search but can't find much. Due to the issues with GT7 i'm considering reinstalling PC2 because I've since upgraded to a gt dd pro and i'm wondering if a direct drive wheel works better. But one thing I remember is PC2 needs a clutch pedal that the standard dd gt pro pedals don't have. Can you still play PC2 on this wheel set?

And if so, what wheel type do you need to select on PC2 tonuse the gt dd pro?

Last edited:
Done a search but can't find much. Due to the issues with GT7 i'm considering reinstalling PC2 because I've since upgraded to a gt dd pro and i'm wondering if a direct drive wheel works better. But one thing I remember is PC2 needs a clutch pedal that the standard dd gt pro pedals don't have. Can you still play PC2 on this wheel set?

You can still use the wheel without the clutch pedal. Make sure you’re in PS5/PS4 Compatibility Mode in order to use the wheel. Same mode as a workaround for the GT7 fix, you just won’t be able to use the additional buttons to change TC and other options on the fly

You don't need a clutch to play PC2.
You will need to select PS4 Compatibility mode when playing Project Cars 2 and the wheel will appear as a CSL Elite.

Back