Can you win cars in GT League?

• Thread starter gapper59
  • 8 comments
United States
Addison IL.
If so, what does it take?
I won once in every race in the Beginner League and no car. Being it keeps track of the wins on each track and total wins, is an amount of wins you need rather then
gold in every race?

Thanks for any help

I finished them all with gold, did a few a couple of times to see how low you can go and still beat them. N300 is enough to beat N1000 in pro league... And, nope, no cars, no fireworks, no podium, nothing. It's only a fast way to get money/xp if you want it. I compared the payout to a custom race with the same parameters, 75k for custom race N300 vs N1000 pro AI start last no boost, 250k in GT League pro (100k +150% bonus) or 375k if you get the clean bonus as well.

What kinds of Exp are on offer for completing the later races? It’s going to take a long time to get to Level 50 and I’m hoping there’s at least 1 race with a big Exp:Minute ratio.

What kinds of Exp are on offer for completing the later races? It’s going to take a long time to get to Level 50 and I’m hoping there’s at least 1 race with a big Exp:Minute ratio.

The Blue moon speedway in pro league pays up to 8250 xp for a bit over 12 minutes. You'll need to do it with a N300 car and stay clean to get that amount. It's not that hard with the KTM XBow at minimum weight and HP just under N400. Just make sure you slow down enough for first and last corner otherwise you'll be spinning in circles.

You can get 9k xp for the Suzuka endurance race if you dial the hp back to N400 for 20% bonus. The race takes over an hour though, but if you manage to stay clean all the way you could get 13.5k xp. On blue moon you can get 27.5k to 41.25k in that time depending on clean race bonus.

The Blue moon speedway in pro league pays up to 8250 xp for a bit over 12 minutes. You'll need to do it with a N300 car and stay clean to get that amount. It's not that hard with the KTM XBow at minimum weight and HP just under N400. Just make sure you slow down enough for first and last corner otherwise you'll be spinning in circles.

You can get 9k xp for the Suzuka endurance race if you dial the hp back to N400 for 20% bonus. The race takes over an hour though, but if you manage to stay clean all the way you could get 13.5k xp. On blue moon you can get 27.5k to 41.25k in that time depending on clean race bonus.
Thanks for the tips.

I’ve seen a Nurburgring exploit involving the pitlane but I suspect it’ll get patched soon. When I looked it up it seemed like people were getting 4,000 Exp/min.

In any case I need to get to 322 Sport Races first so no point in grinding Exp just yet :) That’s all I need for the Platinum as I took care of wins/poles before Christmas.

Back