Can your kid do this?

  • Thread starter Thread starter NotThePrez
  • 11 comments
  • 1,278 views
Messages
4,477
United States
Florida
Messages
NotThePrez
Messages
NotThePrez
Note: Whole thing in German.

(Jeremy Clarkson) I went on the internet today and I found this(/Jeremy Clarkson)


This was on the Need for Speed website. Apparently this kid's father owns a Porsche dealership and occasionally lets him and his brother run around in the cars.
 
They would if I had any.
 
They are the most lucky little boys in the world. :drool:
 
When I was a kid, I was jealous of the kids with the Power Wheels Bigfoots....

Now I'm more jealous. >:
 
See the 14 year old won an award from the competition at the end?

Any German's can translate where he came?
 
If I had a GT3 RS at the age of 10, I bet I could drive that good.

Aw, who am I kidding? I could drive better!
 
It pays off to be RICH!
 
Meh, jealous I am, yes. But as a parent I would rather have my kids spend more time with school and education instead of playing around with expensive cars the entire day.

I never grow old of the engine sounds of those Porsches though :drool:
 
bah who needs education when you have money

I'd be pretty miffed if I bought a porsche from a dealer and found out it had been ragged by a kid though :p
 
Sorry,
But they practice with Need for Speed SHIFT!!!??? That is total crap. The video is half advertisement and half "if you're rich you can half anything you want". Any member here who has beat GT4 or GT5P can drive like that.
 
Back