Canadian Cars???

  • Thread starter Thread starter big_davey_b
  • 7 comments
  • 762 views
Messages
565
Messages
big_davey_b
I've just been through the process of itemising my entire garage on MyGranTurismo.net. and I can't help noticing that among the nearly full progress bars showing my Garage Completion Details. There is an empty bar saying that I don't have any of the Canadian cars in the game.
But for the life of me. I've never seen a Canadian car in the game. Can somebody point me towards which cars I need to look for to rectify this.
 
HPA motorsports Golf and TT. There are just two canadian cars.
 
My thanks to the pair of you.
May your oil forever remain clean.
 
For what it's worth...those HPA's are beastly machines. Wonderful to drive.
 
For what it's worth...those HPA's are beastly machines. Wonderful to drive.

Their real life cars are insane! The VW Scirocco is crazy! 600+ HP.
 
Back