• Thread starter JohnBM01
  • 1 comments

JohnBM01

20 years!
Premium
United States
Houston, Texas, USA
JMarine25
To enhance the scale of topics in the Sports Forum, I figured I'd open a thread regarding the Canadian Football League, or CFL, of course. The CFL plays a lot differently from American football. One of the biggest aspects of the CFL is that you get only THREE downs as opposed to the usual four downs. Can you imagine if the NFL or college gave you only three downs to get a First Down? Meaning teams that stink on 3rd Down would have even more distress to try to convert. Another difference- red penalty flags instead of the common yellow penalty flags.

Anyhow, I've come along to try to offer CFL discussion on GTPlanet, not that I actively follow the CFL or know anything about gridiron football from our Canadian friends. Care to start some CFL discussion?

For more info on the CFL, and for news and scores and more, visit www.cfl.ca.

I was going to start a thread on the CFL... until I did a search and found I did this thread back in 2014! I kind wanted to do a post as I found out that Johnny Manziel recently inked a deal to play for the Hamilton Tiger-Cats this 2018 season. Good luck to the former Texas A&M star QB.

I guess this experience also reminds you to search for a topic before starting a thread. Make sure nobody else started a thread on something- even if YOU started it! And don't worry- I've had blog post ideas I was going to start until I realized I discussed them already. So this is not really new to me.

Back