Canadian Super Car!!! HTT Plethore LC-750

Well, they have a website that I think would be worth checking out: http://www.httsupercar.com/

Here's how thier site describes the car, if you don't feel like browsing aound thier site:

Pléthore is the latin word for abundance -- and the perfect description of the HTT Pléthore LC750: abundantly fast, abundantly luxurious, abundantly exciting to drive and to look at. And let’s make this clear from the outset: abundantly different from every other supercar. The nearest thing to a F1™ car for the road.

It is common knowledge that F1™ cars represent the pinnacle of automotive performance and driving excitement. The idea behind the Pléthore was to create a perfectly balanced supercar for the track and road, leveraging Formula One™ layout and technology for a near-F1™ driving experience. The HTT Pléthore LC750 is the realization of that dream.

The first thing that separates the Pléthore from other supercars is its three-seater layout. This arrangement allows the engine to be truly in the middle of the car, as opposed to the mid-rear or rear engine location of most other so-called “mid-engine” cars. A major step change.

The result is perfect weight balance: 49.2/50.8 front/rear without the driver, 50/50 with. The Pléthore’s perfectly balanced monocoque carbon-fibre tub with integrated rollcage allows the car to be driven with confidence both on the track and on the road.

With equal cornering performance in left and right turns, the Pléthore truly is the closest thing to a Formula One™-style single-seater driving experience.

That exquisite balance is especially important when you understand the Pléthore’s extraordinary performance capabilities. This aggressive yet elegant driving machine is powered by a supercharged 750 HP aluminum V8 which permits it to reach 60 mph in just 2.8 seconds. Power is delivered to the road through a similarly capable electronically controlled 6-speed gearbox, giving the driver the choice between a conventional shift lever and Formula One™-style paddle shifters. Top speed is an astonishing 247 MPH, thanks to a racecar-like power-to-weight ratio of more than 0.6 horsepower per kilogram.

With that ability to go, it’s only natural that the Pléthore has matching capabilities to stop and turn. The brakes are massive racing-quality AP discs at all four corners and the suspension is by track-inspired double wishbones. The suspension is electronically adjustable. It’s default 5-inch ground clearance can be changed at the touch of a button to 7.4 inches for clearing taller speed bumps and steeper driveway transitions. The entire process takes just a few seconds.

And while you might think the Pléthore’s shape was designed strictly to turn heads, it is in fact extraordinarily efficient and contributes mightily to the car’s overall performance.

Its low coefficient of drag allows it to achieve such tremendous speeds and careful attention to airflow above and below the car creates stabilizing levels of downforce when the car accelerates.

Along with its superior performance, the Pléthore features a luxurious and ergonomically optimized cockpit that comfortably accommodates drivers and passengers from 5’2” to 6’4”. The controls and information delivery systems owe as much to executive jets as conventional racecar practice: everything’s at the driver’s fingertips, mounted on the steering wheel or the ceiling control panel.

In conjunction with various global technical partners, highly experienced race car experts, business partners, government agencies, automotive communications experts, potential vehicle owners, and a highly passionate, deeply committed ownership and leadership team, the Pléthore breaks new ground in the road/track vehicle development process. Extensive track testing on our prototype has resulted in HTT being ready to provide the world with a vehicle of rare greatness: a single-seater-type driving experience you can enjoy with two friends.

Regardless of how it looks, it's apparent that quite a bit of thought went into the car - I can't wait to see it go toe-to-tow with the world's best!

really eh?
personally i like it, there isnt much out there thats quite like it, thus why i have such appreciation for it. very unique.
give this company some time, and they will surely show some truly spectacular stuff, this car is just a start
this mans speaking facts

really eh?
personally i like it, there isnt much out there thats quite like it, thus why i have such appreciation for it. very unique.
give this company some time, and they will surely show some truly spectacular stuff, this car is just a start
this mans speaking facts

To me, the front looks like it just came out the Hot Wheels mould. Overall, has a very C8-ASL Garaiya-gecko-frog thing happening.

To me, the front looks like it just came out the Hot Wheels mould. Overall, has a very C8-ASL Garaiya-gecko-frog thing happening.
That's just what sports cars looked like 11 years ago when this thread was posted.

Back