CanAm VRL - Special Event - BathurstPC 

• Thread starter F1Racer68
  • 6 comments
Canada
In front of you.
F1_Racer68
CanAm VRL member @Phos4us is organizing a one-off Bathurst event on 3 FEB. Qualifying will be 30 minutes and the race will be 2 hours plus five minutes for formation. Classes will be GT3 and GT4.

Classes: GT3 & GT4
Track: Mount Panorama

Date: 3 FEB
21:30 EST - Driver Briefing
21:35 EST - Qualifying
22:05 EST - Race

Race
Date: 4 FEB 2018
Time Progression: 5x
Weather Progression: Sync to Race

Qualifying Duration: 30 Minutes
Qualifying Start Time: 12:00
Qualifying Weather Forecast: Clear

Race Time: 125 minutes (5 minutes for formation lap)
Race Start Time: 0600
Race Weather Forecast: Race weather will reflect real forecast

Realism Settings
Force Realistic Driving Aids: Yes
Force Manual Pitstops: Yes
Tire Wear: x2
Fuel Depletion: Yes

Track Limit Penalties: Off
Allowable Time Penalty: Off
Drive-Through Penalties: Off
Pit Exit Penalty: Off

Starting Procedure: Rolling start. We will use the standing start feature but not start the race on the lights. The pole driver will lead the field through the formation lap and start on the next lap. The speed limit for the lead car will be 50mph / 80kph. We are going to form up in a 2×2 formation at the end of the Conrod Straight going into the Chase, maintaining our speed. GT4 cars will maintain 5 second seperation from GT3 cars for the start. Odd numbers on the left side and even numbers on the right side. Pole position for each class can call the start with "GT3/GT4 RED, RED, RED, GREEN" anytime after passing under the pedestrian bridge after Murray's Corner and before the start finish line. Pole position drivers may accelerate as they say GREEN.

Basic driving standards outlined in the PCARS Endurance Series Sporting Regulations are in effect. Exceptions are that there will be no red or yellow flag procedures. I reserve the right to restart the race if there is potentially race ruining event in the first corner. Movement in and immediately before the braking zone will be considered blocking. Drivers being lapped will maintain a racing line and not contest passes from lapping drivers. Drivers are expected to give back positions gained by contacting other vehicles. The race replay will be reviewed and penalties will be issued for failure to adhere to these standards. Penalties will range from time penalties to bans from future events.

There are 31 spots open for this race. I will cap entires at 20 cars in a single class. I will add people to the standby roster to account for no-shows. If you want to sign up please reply with the following information below, and you will be added to the list pending vetting:

Steam Screen Name: Phos4us

Will you abide by the standards outlined above? Yes

Class: TBD

Car & Livery: TBD

GT3:

Wayne Kerr-TBD

Crowhop-M6

Kaladin-Acura

GT4:

Lessen-Cayman

Glasnost-Ginetta

Dio-Mustang

I haven't been racing for probably about 3 months now. The office is currently used as a storage room :)
Probably another month or two before I can get back to it.

Back