Cancel Tsukuba Autodrive Pit-In

  • Thread starter Thread starter MrDaviesUK
  • 11 comments
  • 1,223 views
Messages
21
Messages
MrDaviesUK
Having just finished the Tsukuba 9hr enduro, my main gripe and source of frustration for the entire event was accidentally ending up on the pit lane (bouncing off other cars during overtake) and then being unable to prevent the autodrive kicking in and forcing me to pit.

I tried mashing various buttons on the several occasions when it happened - but is there actually any way to abort the pitstop completely?

I've remapped the buttons on my controller, so it's possible I have removed something which might have let me achieve the above - but I don't know!?!
 
as far as i know, no.
I find it quite hard though to keep my car to the maximum right on a nasty right hander like this one.
 
How did you end up in the pit lane lol... X2010?
 
Thaddaeus
as far as i know, no.
I find it quite hard though to keep my car to the maximum right on a nasty right hander like this one.

Nasty right hander, thts the best corner in the whole game !!
 
It is easy done with a wheel, i have done this many of times :mad:, specialy when i am drifting.
 
It is easy done with a wheel, i have done this many of times :mad:, specialy when i am drifting.


Drift wider.


There is no way to cancel a pitstop once it starts that I know of. If there was, it'd probably be a "cancel" button right there on the interface.
 
Stop bouncing off cars. I'm six hours in to the event at the moment, (actually at school at the moment) and have yet to accidentally enter the pits. I'm on a wheel also.
 
It's a huge pain when your learning to drift on Tsukuba.. Jesus christ.
 
Nope, can't stop it.
 
Nasty right hander, thts the best corner in the whole game !!

no its the one between Schwedenkreuz and Aremberg on the Nordschleife :)
The left hander whith the slight hill.
 
Thaddaeus
no its the one between Schwedenkreuz and Aremberg on the Nordschleife :)
The left hander whith the slight hill.

Hmmm that is also a good corner, but I'd say it was still second personally on my list :)!
 
Back