Cannot accept Ticket

  • Thread starter Thread starter rhys159
  • 5 comments
  • 568 views
Messages
824
United Kingdom
England
Messages
rhys159
I just got a B-Day ticket 1991. I got a rubbish Toyota so I reloaded my data from memory stick and copied the save file. When I got to GTLife, I pressed yes to accept the ticket again, but the "Operation completed" pop-up didn't show up and after a few seconds after pressing yes I could move the cursor about again. Can someone tell me what is wrong and how to fix it?
 
Each time you go receive items from friends (or other accounts), the game does a mini-save, which means you have to quit and make a copy of the save file if you plan on reloading the ticket. Hence it depends on the following.

If the save file you reloaded contained the ticket already received (in the truck), then you can simply copy over the save and reload to get another car.

However, if the save file you reloaded doesn't have the ticket received then possibly you overrode the save after opening the ticket.
 
You didn't want your birthday gift, that's what you get!
 
You probably forgot to save the game to your USB before opening the ticket. It won't give you the birthday ticket twice in one day (assuming you got it the right way). By the way, Happy Birthday!*

Easy answer, try again tomorrow ;)

*Even though it's probably not your birthday.
 
You probably forgot to save the game to your USB before opening the ticket. It won't give you the birthday ticket twice in one day (assuming you got it the right way). By the way, Happy Birthday!*



*Even though it's probably not your birthday.

thank you for editing, you almost looked like an *** there for a second.
 
Thanks for your help guys :)
 
Back