Cannot full throttle

• Thread starter FSA
  • 4 comments
It’s probably because your trigger can’t reach 100% input. You can read more about it here:

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/cant-go-full-throttle-with-r2.365833/

Yes this, I have two pads and both do not work properly if using R2 to accelerate. My original that came with the system can reach 100% sometimes but only if you press real hard in a certain place, most of the time it's between 80 and 90%, my other, bought later on, is worse than that, only just goes past 50%.

Not that I use the pads since I have a wheel, it would be a major issue otherwise.

Yes this, I have two pads and both do not work properly if using R2 to accelerate. My original that came with the system can reach 100% sometimes but only if you press real hard in a certain place, most of the time it's between 80 and 90%, my other, bought later on, is worse than that, only just goes past 50%.

Not that I use the pads since I have a wheel, it would be a major issue otherwise.

Since it seems to be such a common problem, it’s strange that they haven’t fixed it.

I got the t80 ferrari 488 GTB edition on january 1 of 2023 as a present brand new. When today jan 5 i noticed while playong gt sport that i cannot throttle to 100 percent only up to 50% and breaking only goes to about 80%. I plugged the wheel and pedals to my pc and installed the trustmaster software and there my throttle goes up to 50% and my pedal up to 88% it is impossible that it broke alr as it came brand new and i am treating it like a baby can anyone pls help

Back